Deepak Chopra and Eckhart Tolle live in a rare joint appearance.
Sometimes no matter how much work we do on ourselves, or how many spiritual books we read, or how diligently we practice yoga and meditation (all good things!) . . .
What our heart, mind, and soul really need – indeed what they are aching for – is an experience that takes us out of our daily life and shifts everything.
So that we don’t only practice the principle of mindfulness, we absorb it into our being. We let it seep into our consciousness, fill us up, and change us from the inside out.
This is an opportunity to have that experience.
At An Evening with Deepak Chopra and Eckhart Tolle: Awakening to Higher Consciousness, two of the world’s most prolific, bestselling spiritual authors and leaders, Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP, and Eckhart Tolle, PhD, will share their combined 40 years of insights on higher consciousness, teach the art of being present, and deliver a message of peace.
Together they’ll explore some of life’s biggest mysteries, including how to let go of fear and stress, connect to our true selves, cultivate more joy and creativity in our lives, and experience a sense of well-being and oneness.
Being in the presence of these spiritual masters means you will leave:
• Intensely conscious of the present moment – and experiencing the deep sense of equanimity and peace that awareness brings.
• Having experienced yourself as an interconnected divine being – supported by and in the flow of universal forces greater than you.
• Grounded in the truth that you are not your thoughts – you are not the thinker – you are beneath the mental noise.
• In touch with the true essence of your inner being – beyond fear and immune to criticism.
• With more insight, intuition, creativity, and clarity – to help you bring forth your unique gifts and make your important contribution to the world.
An Evening with Deepak Chopra and Eckhart Tolle: Awakening to Higher Consciousness happens one time only at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Saturday, Feb. 27 at 7 p.m. with New York Times bestselling author and motivational speaker, Gabrielle Bernstein as the host.
We hope you’ll join Deepak Chopra and Eckhart Tolle to get more intimately connected with your true nature, that deep place of knowing and being within all us – the place from which we can adeptly solve life’s problems, act from complete integrity, feel an abiding sense of connection and belonging, and create the life of our dreams.
Get all the details and reserve your seat for this once-in-a-lifetime experience right here.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.